Friday, September 30, 2016

Make GMs great again!

I don't really want to get in the business of writing profiles, especially for well known MS.  The Sniper II gets a pass because it's my second favorite GM design (GM Custom for president!) and it also served as a useful experiment as to how I can have a single profile composed of multiple sources.   (Plus MG GM Sniper II hype!)   Blogger doesn't allow tabs within pages, so maybe that's a good reason to switch to Wordpress at this point, so the alternative method I used is just to put them in different posts with an HTML based menu.   Rocking it like it's 1999 Geocities.

It was an interesting experiment, and I got to pull another model manual out as well.

I accidentally pulled the page out of Gundam Mechanics in the process of scanning it though. :(  Good thing it lives in the Gundam Mechanics binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment